Start Here If You Don’t Know That The Fudge Nugget A Chakra Is
This Is Where I Talk About A Blocked Root Chakra
This Is Where I Talk About A Blocked Sacral Chakra
Scroll down to the bullet points for symptoms of an underactive or overactive solar plexus chakra.
The Solar Plexus Chakra
The Solar Plexus chakra is the third of the seven chakras. It is located in the abdominal region, above your navel and up to the breastbone. This chakra controls your metabolism and digestion. Another name for this chakra is the personal power chakra because it helps you tap into your powerful side, fills you with energy, controls your self-esteem and confidence. The Sanskrit word for the Solar Plexus is Manipura, which means “lustrous gem.”
When the solar plexus chakra is out of balance, your may feel insecure and out of touch with the wonderful beauty and fire within you.
Why do I care?
Feel insecure? Do you struggle finding a sense of purpose? Are you having a hard time tapping into your power? Are you experiencing digestive issues? Are you gaining or losing lots of weight and you’re not sure why? Or are you overeating to suppress your emotions? Time to balance the solar plexus chakra!
If you’re feeling disconnected with mind, body and spirit in any way, shape or form then it’s important to heal from the ground and work your way up the chakra system. So I recommend you briefly skim this root chakra blog first to see if you need to balance the first chakra, and work your way up!
Signs your Solar Plexus Chakra is Underactive
- low self-esteem
- lack of self-trust
- weak will
- poor digestion
- victim mentality
- unable to take responsibility
- attraction to stimulants
- HEAL IT WITH CRYSTALS: Citrine, Calcite
- HEAL IT WITH ESSENTIAL OILS: Bergamot
Signs your Solar Plexus Chakra is Overactive
- overly aggressive
- need to be right
- power hungry
- attraction to sedatives
- HEAL IT WITH CRYSTALS: Amber, Moonstone, Peridot
- HEAL IT WITH ESSENTIAL OILS: Wintergreen
Ways to heal your Solar Plexus Chakra
- Wear yellow and eat yellow foods
- Spend time in the sun
- Core workouts
- Close your eyes and imagine a glowing yellow light in your abdomen. Watch it grow.
- Guided Meditation
- Mantra: Ram (at the vibration of C-note).
- Crystals: Amber, golden topaz, sunstone, citrine, yellow calcite
- Essential Oils: Bergamot, cassia, clove, coriander, fennel, ginger, grapefruit, juniper berry, wintergreen
- Affirmation: “I am powerful, confident and successful in all my ventures.”
Signs your Solar Plexus Chakra is Balanced
Do You Practice Chakra Healing? Tell Me About It In A Comment Below Or Share It On The Mumbles & Things Facebook Page.