Start Here If You Don’t Know That The Fudge Nugget A Chakra Is
This Is Where I Talk About A Blocked Root Chakra
Scroll down to the bullet points for symptoms of an underactive or overactive sacral chakra.
The Sacral Chakra
The Second Chakra is the Sacral Chakra, (Svadhistana in sanskrit). It is located approximately one hands width below your belly button. Due to its proximity to the reproductive organs the Sacral Chakra is associated with sexuality and abundance. It provides the energy to give birth to new ideas, projects and artistic endeavors. It also can bring new life and new energy into existing projects. The Sacral Chakra is a wonderful energy center for encouraging creativity.
Why do I care?
If you’ve ever felt emotionally unstable, fearful of change, blocked in your creative endeavors, your sacral chakra may be out of balance. Your Sacral Chakra is a direct link to your inner child and gives you the ability to connect with children and share in their unique wisdom.
Signs your Sacral Chakra is Underactive
- feeling unemotional
- feeling guarded
- not feeling excited about anything
- feeling unable to focus
- feeling out of touch with creative side
- experiencing self-deprivation
- feeling detached
- feeling insecure
- experiencing low self-esteem
- experiencing sexual repression
- feeling jealous often
- comparing yourself to others
- displaying poor social skills
- feeling fearful
- feeling aloof often
- feeling shy or timid
- denying yourself of pleasure
- feeling overwhelmingly exhausted
- feeling a lack of desire
- feeling a lack of passion
- HEAL IT WITH CRYSTALS: Ruby, Carnelian
- HEAL IT WITH ESSENTIAL OILS: Cinnamon
Signs your Sacral Chakra is Overactive
- having an excessive sex drive
- experiencing sexual addiction
- having trouble setting boundaries with others
- acting dramatic often
- experiencing abnormal menstruation
- feeling overly ambitious
- feeling like you need to run or exercise everyday
- experiencing compulsive behaviors
- experiencing tension
- experiencing mood swings
- feeling frustrated
- feeling overly emotional
- feeling hypersensitive
- experiencing constipation
- experiencing kidney pain
- experiencing lower back pain
- experiencing emotional dependency
- HEAL IT WITH CRYSTALS: Chrysocolla, Jade, Clear Quartz
- HEAL IT WITH ESSENTIAL OILS: Citronella, Fir, Lemon, Lime, Pine, Tea Tree
Ways to heal your Sacral Chakra
- Connecting with the earth, whether that means working with plants or spending time outdoors.
- Ground yourself by standing up straight with your feet rooted to the earth. Close your eyes, focus on your feet and breathe deeply.
- Close your eyes and imagine a glowing red light at the base of your spine. Watch it grow.
- Guided Meditation
- Mantra: Vam (at the vibration of D-note).
- Crystals: Carnelian, citrine, orange calcite, orange carneline, fire opal
- Essential Oils: Black pepper, cinnamon, cypress, tangerine, orange
- Affirmation: “I am authentically creating a life free of stress and full of bliss.”