Who is collecting your information?
Mumbles & Things collects information about you and my third-party partners (MailChimp, Stripe, PayPal, USPS, SquareSpace Analytics and Google Analytics) collect information on my behalf.
What actions that you take lead to the collection of information?
When you manually enter information such as filling in your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, birthday, credit card information or other details when you fill out our contact form, sign up for my email list, or make a purchase.
What information is collected automatically?
My third-party partners (MailChimp, Stripe, PayPal, SquareSpace Analytics and Google Analytics) collects your location and which pages you visit. Generally, my third-party partners only give me this information in the aggregate (e.g. it’s not identifiable to you) but sometimes this information can be directly tied to. For example:
- MailChimp tells me which emails you open and which links you click on.
- Stripe or PayPal tells me your shipping address so that I can ship your order to you.
- Squarespace tells me your email address when fill in the contact form so I can respond.
When is your information shared?
I only share your information with trusted third party sites in order to provides you with the services or products you request. This includes:
- When you make a purchase, your information is collected by Stripe or PayPal in order to process your order.
- When I create your shipping label, I use PayPal Multi-Order Shipping and USPS.
- When you request to be added to my newsletter, MailChimp receives and stores your information.
How do I use your information?
I may use the information I collect from you when you fill out my contact form, make a purchase, sign up for my newsletter, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience.
- To create better content and products that you love.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails about your order or other products.
- To send you my newsletter and new blog content.
How do I protect your information?
I do my best to protect your sensitive personal information.
This website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to this site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks with limited access, and confidentiality requirements. All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
All transactions are processed through Stripe or PayPal and are not stored or processed on the Mumbles & Things servers.
How long will your store my data?
MailChimp will store your data (name, email address and any other information you provide to me) until you request to be unsubscribed. Generally, this data will be kept for 6 months following your unsubscribe request. If you wish for your information to be deleted from the record send a request through my contact form.
How can you find out what I know about You?
If you would like to know what information I have that’s directly attributable to you, contact me using my contact form.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future correspondence, you can email me using the contact form and I will promptly remove you from ALL records.
Last Edited on 05-19-2018