- Color: green-blue
- Appearance: clear to opaque crystal, often small and tumbled or faceted
- Rarity: readily available
- Source: United State, Mexico, Russia, Brazil, India, Ireland, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Pakistan
Aquamarine is a stone of courage. In ancient times, it was believed to counteract the forces of darkness and procure favor from the spirits of light. It was carried by sailors as a talisman against drowning.
Full of calming energies, Aquamarine reduces stress and quiets the mind. It harmonizes its surroundings and protects against pollutants. This stone calms the mind by removing extraneous thought. It sharpens the intellect, and clears up confusion by filtering the information that reaches the brain and clarifying your perception of your surroundings.
Aquamarine has an affinity with sensitive people. It soothes fears and increases sensitivity. This stone gives support to anyone who is overwhelmed by responsibility, and encourages your to take responsibility for yourself.
Aquamarine brings unfinished business to a conclusion, clears blocked communication and promotes self-expression. Because of this, this stone is useful for closure in many situations. It is helpful in understanding underlying emotional states and interpreting how you feel. It has the power to invoke tolerance of others.
Spiritually, Aquamarine sharpens intuition and opens clairvoyance. This stone is wonderful for use during meditation. It brings a higher state of consciousness and spiritual awareness and inspires compassion and service of others.
- Use to shield your aura.
- Place on the throat chakra to clear it and bring communication from a higher plane.
- Wear it to align your physical and spiritual bodies.
- Hold or place as appropriate for healing.
- Make a crystal elixir for healing throat ailments
How do you use Aquamarine? Tell me below in the comments share it on the Mumbles & Things Facebook Page.