You are what you think. Life truly stems from your thoughts, but you can make your thoughts more powerful by translating them into words and eventually into actions. In this way, you can manifest your intentions into your reality. Because of this, you must be very careful with your words. Choose to speak out loud only those which lead you towards your intentions and highest self. Affirmations are a tool you can use to help purify your thoughts and restructure the dynamic of your brain.
Affirmations do indeed strengthen you by helping you believe in the potential of an action you desire to manifest. When you verbalize your dreams and ambitions, you are instantly empowered with a deep sense of reassurance that your wishful words will become reality.
Affirmations are proven methods of self-improvement because of their ability to rewire your brain. In the sequence of thought-speech-action, affirmations play an integral role by breaking patterns of negative thoughts, negative speech, and, in turn, negative actions.
The art of the spoken word is critical in crafting your future. You are entirely capable of influencing the universe word by word. If you dictate to it your wishes, it will respond. No words are empty words, therefore whether you say you can or you can't you are right. So speak away! Start with these 8 affirmations for a blessed New Year:
- This year, I choose a path of happiness and wellness.
- I can clearly see the blessings around me.
- I nourish my body with clean food to live well.
- Last year’s mistakes are released; I hold onto only the valuable lessons from them.
- Powerful changes are happening; I welcome and embrace them.
- I am capable of conquering the clutter and creating order in my life.
- Today, I support my body by moving it and growing strong.
- With passion and joy, I am creating my own future.
You can, of course, alter any of these affirmations to fit your personal wishes and needs. What is most important is to establish a profound communication with the universe — so say it with conviction, say it in your own unique voice, and make it happen in the real world.
What do can think of these affirmations? Tell me about it on the Mumbles & Things Facebook page or comment below.